Sunday, April 21, 2013


From My Teen Life Coaching Class-2nd workshop "Get It Out!"

Ladies, leave your answers to the questions below as your comments so I and all supporting villagers can respond and share with you. Romans 4:17-NLT "This happened because Abraham believed in the God who brings the dead back to life and who creates new things out of nothing." 


Things that seemed dead and forgotten in my past such as my passions-writing, singing, mentoring, preaching, entrepreneurship, counseling, and more have come to life and still coming to life because of my learning to trust and have faith, and avoid negative attitudes and naysayers in order to move forward. I learned how to fight! But not alone...

The goal of the project is to help you identify your inner abilities; gifts; skills; talents; and potential. Giving life to your visions/dreams and setting plan in action by creating this life-goals template for your self to help you set milestones (stepping stones under each goal) to reach your life's goals, and help you stay focused. Visualize achieving goals and believe it! This is one of the methods I used to help me accomplish goals and dreams such as but not limited to: get through school, start my business, write my book, work on my ministry, organize my life, set priorities, and help others. And I'm Still Working at it...

Get It Out: What’s in you? Let’s get it out! Lists your passions; abilities; Positive attributes others notice about you; Steps to reach your goals-visions-dreams-destiny; Avoiding obstacles... 


Write the Vision and Make it Plain (solid,stick, Permanent,Prophetic) Habakkuk 2:2 (AKJV)

 
Dreams and Goals, Skills, Gifts and Talents 
*    What are some of the goals and visions you dream or desire of? ...
*    What do you think it takes to get there? ...
*    What are you good at doing? …
*    What do others say you are good at?…
*    What steps will you take to reach your goals and dreams?...
*    Are there any obstacles that you think or see that will be hard to overcome right now or in the future? How might you avoid these obstacles? …
*    Do you have family, friends or other support (naturally or spiritually) to encourage you to walk into your purpose and stay focus?...
*    Do you believe in God and His power to strengthen you for the journey of growing, seeking goals, etc? … Explain…
Other: 

Answer above questions in comments area. Can't wait to see your goals and pray, share and give guidance to help you along the way. We all need a push, encouragement, prayer and support.

Please join me by following my blog and participate in my online Teen Life Coaching Classes, Workshops, Conversations, and more...I'm building a community for female teens and adults so that a village effect can develop. 
A nurturing space for girls, female teens and young ladies that want to live in their best attitude, make positive changes, renew their focus, gain insight, seek positive peer-pressure, reach/cry out for help/attention, grow-mature as a child of God, receive Christ, understand salvation and living righteous within a sinful world, connect with positive role-models and peers, etc.
Join and help me spread the work, care, village and forum.
Visit : The Goddaughters Workshop Site
Get Your Life Back Christian Life Coaching site
Contact me via email, phone or site (my contact info is on websites and blogs)

When you get chance, finish reading Romans Chapter 4 and check out the summary of Abraham and how he believed God and just for believing, God counted it as righteousness and blessed Abraham because although he didn't SEE the whole plan/promise of God, he had faith and trust! Some call it blind faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment