It’s Not Me! So Let Me Out!
- Some people are born artists. Period! Our society sometimes frown/shone on/at the artistic side of human beings and try to fit them into a prescribed mapped out 'ideal' career or education tract. This is one of the reasons why so many of us are unhappy at our jobs, because simply put, “It’s not us” or we have trouble adjusting or discontent but since we have to make a living…and the fact that we have been conditioned to think that WE HAVE to always settle and fall into the system because we have to work at doing something. But we as parents who are whole and know better, understand that we have to raise up a child in THE WAY THAT HE/SHE SHOULD GO, OH come on somebody, I bet you never applied this scripture to this area right?
- Many have and are coming out of conditioned mindsets and are learning how to work on the dream/desired job/career/business/other activity while working on their current jobs. They're using finances from this current job to invest and sow into their dreams/vision until they become financially sufficient enough to quit their current positions to focus on their endeavors, and others desire to do both. Some of us love what we do now and also want to fulfill/pursue our other dreams/goals, etc. It's not too late.
- But I want you to know that you and I can Get Our Life Back! And for those who made have made mistakes or had outstanding obstacles, there is a season to get back on track! The life God originally ordained, purposed, engrafted, gifted, talented and empowered us to live, even if it doesn’t fit into the ‘norm’ and as long as it’s pleasing to God! Amen. I’m fin to set someone free today! This message came to me first and I’m sharing it with you because it was meant for me to release and bless others. They’re trying to tell you that your name is Toby and you are trying to tell ‘them’ “No, it’s Kunta Kinte.
- Pick up your copy of my first book "Let Me Out!" and be encouraged by my testimonials and Godly wisdom on overcoming obstacles, ruts, dens, valleys, mountains, miry clay, storms hills, bottom of a wine press experiences …. to allowing God lift you and liberate you and then you will see the plan of God and what He has anointed you for down here, on Earth, as it is in Heaven! Go go ahead and let yourself out by the hand of God to start walking by faith-walking on water, going to new places as God leads you, stepping our of fear, networking outside you normal circles, coming our of your shell, achieving your dreams, goals, exploring your talents and gifts, get ready to spread your wings! You can also download the Kindle version for $8.99 and $9.99 at Amazon.com
Learning to increase social skills and at becoming more independent of your support/enablers so you can work towards stepping out on faith to fulfill your dreams and goal attainment:
Socially: (Practice at becoming more open and engaged with others.)
- Explore your underlying feelings and concerns or conflicts in regards to developing your social skills. Start out by building up your inner-man (spiritual self) by knowing how God feels and think of you -vs- what you feel and think of yourself. Follow after King David’s confidence, he said, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be (Psalms 139:13-16 NIV) But, read the whole chapter to get an understanding.
- Enhance your quality of life (socially) starts by increasing your confidence and self-esteem by transforming your mind which will positively change your self-concept (the way you see yourself). See: Romans 12:1 says, “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —His good, pleasing and perfect will.”
- Stay on course, cut out the distractions by keeping focused on your immediate goal of increasing social skills and activities. Explore social institutions that offer social activities of interests to you.
- Encourage yourself for making an effort.
- Apply the disciplines of faith-Develop an action plan. Give yourself a homework assignment to journal thoughts. Write down any stressors and/or issues you think are conflicts your progress. Know your triggers!!! This can help you understand and work on ways of reducing any impact or effects of these stressors on your overall health and obtaining of goals. Faith and works! Ready? Set? Go!
If you're interested in coaching to help you navigate and press through distractions, issues, dilemmas, contact me at: E-mail:email@example.com